jouguru provided exactly what the brief asked for. Quick to respond to changes we requested. Very professional and polite to work with.
- Robert Steffanie
Very talented and a pleasure to work with. I will certainly work with Robert in the future. Highly recommend!
Best concept and also did unlimited revisions. Great job!
- Prolific Pest
How michaelbjmcdonald started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Non-profit organization creating digital content for Theme Parks and Toys,
Will also be raising awareness with diversity and offering scholarships and internships to underrepresented groups in the creative industry.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
notes for logo treatment and font changes
*** FINALISTS UPDATE! ***
Thank you finalists for all your hard work!
- Please refer to the FAVOURITE_LOGO.jpg image for my favorite design layout that now needs refining.
Things to consider:
- Are there any areas of the design that can be altered to have better composition - better balance, better readability etc.
- Are there any opportunities to modify the font tyle to suit the design better?
- are there any better layouts of font that would work well with the design.
- is the scale working well for every detail or are they fighting for attention
- is the perspective of the rings working well?
- does the font work better if it is grey?
PS: let me know if you need access to font type.
Here's the desired font type but I'm open for suggestion...