From his first design on, Runo really surprised us with a powerful, simple and catchy design. It was a pleasure to work with him and we are very happy with our new logo!
How nicknolf started their logo design journey
I am looking to blow the doors off my competition with this logo!! I’d like a clean/simple, professional, strong, and scalable logo around my brand (NOLF). 1st rollout will be for a real estate Agent team. I will use the same NOLF logo for brand recognition although for different companies - some related to real estate and some completely unrelated, although still want the brand recognition. End goal is to be remembered and distinctive while avoiding the cheesy look.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My Name is Nick Nolf, I'm a Real Estate Agent in Las Vegas, NV (I’m not interested in Vegas inspired designs). I have a team of agents, a new website in development, t-shirts, billboards, etc where this will be displayed. I will be putting this logo everywhere including my (and my agents) business cards. I want people to recognize the NOLF brand by this logo. I am currently doing, lots of TV shows/interviews locally and nationally and I would like to have this logo be synonymous with all the things I’m doing. A very important thing is that I plan on doing several other businesses and want to be able to take the main part of the logo (NOLF) and give it a slight tweak – maybe a tag line change – and use it for other companies as well. At that point I’ll contact you again direct to make changes to the new design. My team prides themselves on being the future of real estate, technology, and leveraging any tools to benefit the client. We are very strong on negotiations, have deep connections throughout the community and just work at kicking ass and taking names and getting tons of referrals along the way. We are younger than most doing the amount of business we are and look at this as a positive, while doing all of the above – the most important thing is servicing our clients and making them feel well informed and completely comfortable throughout the entire process. We become real estate brokers for life with all of our clients.
- Strong, clean, professional
- To the point, short and sweet
- “NOLF “– is the main focus point.
- Secondary is the tag line – “Real Estate. Mastered.”
- This tag line will be the part (in my mind) that can be adjusted for other companies.
- Colors: Some Darker Blues and complementary colors
- I will be using this in many formats, so I want to make sure it can be on business cards, t-shirts, billboards, tv shows, etc. Therefore I want to make sure it will stand out with various backgrounds behind it.
- If I put this logo on a T-Shirt, I want people to want wear it.
- No cheese. :)
- Not too many colors.
- Not too busy.
- While this is for Real Estate – I don’t want any houses beside the logo or anything like that.