Intalio is about to change the forecast on Cloud Computing. We've taken the best of what the Cloud has to offer, and baked it into a single product offering. It combines the features and functions of Salesforce.com, Google Apps, and Amazon Web Services, and can be deployed in your data-center, or the data-center of a service provider you trust. All for $30/user/month. No limits!
Anyone who wants something like Salesforce.com served from the data-center of their choosing.
We’d like to give a modern, playful aspect to our logo.
The logo must tell our whole story (Salesforce.com, No Limits!), at a glance.
Attached is a mockup.
The overall design should be maintained, or dramatically improved upon.
# The Cloud:
- Improve the “Intalio” font color and typeface.
- The font should be rounded, but less bland.
- “Intalio” should be able to stand on its own as a typeface.
- Give the cloud a 3D aspect similar to the “No Limits” button.
- Make general design improvements such as color and placement.
# The "No Limits" Button
- Create shading at the bottom of the button, remove the surround shading.
- Preserve the button's 3D aspect.
- Improve the "Limits" typesetting.
- Salesforce.com is a registered trademark of salesforce.com, inc.
- Intalio is not affiliated with salesforce.com, inc.