To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Use the words "Neighborhood Music Shop" ("Neighborhood Music" on
one line and "Shop" less prominent underneath).
2. Your design should be "Channel Letter" style, not in the style of a
big metal sign.
3. Have white be the primary color used (adding a splash of another
color somewhere in the logo would be ideal).
4. Incorporate some sort of subtle musical element into the design
somehow. Nothing cheesy or too obvious. I don't want a big guitar or
piano or big music notes in the design. It has to be something that's
not totally obvious (i.e.: the arrow between the "E" and the "x" in
the FedEx logo).
BONUS: I also really like logos like Grocery Outlet that have
overlapping text; something simple that adds a lot of style and makes
the logo much more interesting than simply plain text.
5. Upload your design on the brick area of the "Neighborhood Music
Shop" image I attached.