I really appreciated that the designer offered multiple very different designs right from the beginning
It was wonderful to work with HM64. Exactly what I asked for, very inventive, helpful and open for any suggestions. Great work, thank you very much:)
Excellent to work with, took the time to understand my vision and work with me on the finished product
- Zea Lab
Great work and timing - quick on revisions
great work! quick with design edits and sending the final files
Very creative ideas. Was able to articulate what I desired for a new logo.
How AmanduS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My Way Foundation has its roots in Switzerland and the Nordics, and it offers complex and holistic learning and development experience for entrepreneurial women. Our practical training and development programs allow the participants to learn and experience new skills and competencies and implement these at once to transform and/or upscale their businesses, and lives. In addition to psychological tools, we also demystify some digital apps, which help to expand the opportunity horizons.
Our core clientele is 70% female/ 30% male, age 35-55, entrepreneurially seasoned, actively looking for new and more satisfying challenges.
Note: About a third of the clients are men, so the logo should not be too 'touchy-feely'
Key brand attributes:
* The Real Me
* Increased Energy
* Personal and Organisational Development
* Digital Demystification
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
TO QUALIFY, the logo should include:
1. Dagaz rune (if the rune is absent, the design does not qualify)
2. Name of the company: My Way
3. Letters MW incorporated into the Dagaz rune, they should be recognizable as the upper and lower part of the Dagaz rune, but not overemphasized, the wholeness of the rune is most important
4. Nothing else
Dagaz rune symbolizes:
* hyper-consciousness, the process of concept becoming realized
* light, daylight, day, daily cycle, (has been used for more than four thousand years)
* spiritual awakening
* uniting left and right brain functions
* present awareness and future growth
* symbol of infinity, and the Moebius strip
* timelessness and illimitable potential