Great design. Listened to feedback. Quick to supply files. Great experience.
Miss Flavia is a very creative and thoughtful designer. She truly read my brief and considered the elements of what I was asking for.
This is unique because I wanted a logo that was organic, uplifting and fun, which is not typically the characteristic for a financial planning company-luckily, she could see that! She matched my company's colors perfectly and included detailed flowers. Flavia was willing to re-do my social media package when I didn't like it the first go. Very kind of her. Overall, I feel very thankful she was willing to work on my project and contribute to my company in such a meaningful way. Thank you so much Miss Flavia.
- Dmitri Cezaro
its Great!!! We love it!
- Dave Mark Chico
Great work, thank you.
Nice conversation, fast reaction, we are happy with the result.
How infoYq started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Feel Good, Do Good
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Yoga studio offering full scope of class offering from prenatal to kids to adult yoga. This community yoga studio gives back to the community through charitable donations. Our slogan "Feel Good, Do Good", is meant to mean that when you "Feel Good", after yoga or a mindfulness practice, you are more inclined to "Do Good" when among your community.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking to Change Name and Modernize our current logo!!
Here are some guidelines.
1) Company name is changing from Coolidge Corner Yoga to Coolidge Yoga....so just dropping the word Corner. We have built a great brand with Coolidge Corner Yoga and want to preserve the look and feel of our current logo where possible.
2) Fonts: We currently use Philosopher for the name and Hand of Sean for the slogan. We want to keep the slogan font, but open to modern logo fonts. We like the gothic.xxx.. from the Sadhana Yoga logo attached.
3) The picture Part of the Logo: We want to preserve the general look, but modernize if possible. For the Y in the center, this must hold three keep properties....a) look like a tree, b) look like a yogi with arms up, c) look like a Y for Yoga. The two rings around it were meant to symbolize the two Cs for Coolidge Corner. Now, as we drop the word Corner, we are open to just one "C" in the picture or another alteration that would modernizes the picture. We like the leaves flowing out of the "Cs" as it symbolizes our contributing to the community around us. Leave style open for redesign if desired.
4) We will need a horizontal and vertical version.
5) Attached our our current logo variations.
6)Colors: We want to preserve the colors for now to help retain the brand awareness built with the current logo.
7) We will need a version that list our two locations, South End and Brookline.
8) We hope to bring this into the current world as its about 5 years old now.
9) our website coolidgeyoga.com