About our company
We are a center that uses high tech machines that produce radiation beams destroys the DNA of cancer cells. We pride our commitment to providing high-tech treatments that are efficient and effective. Our main service is radiation therapy using particle accelerators.
We cater to the public healthcare system as well as to various insurances and private clients. We only treat older adults, perhaps around 50-70 years of age. Still, many times it is their primary doctors and younger family member who recommend our center. So the logo has to appeal to all of them.
The ideas we would like to convey are:
- We use very advanced technology (perhaps the most important)
- Our treatments are very precise (usually, the greater the degree of precision of the treatment, the higher its quality)
- We are active and engaged with the patients treatment.
- They can trust us.
The ideas we need to convey are very serious. Yet, we would like a logo that is attractive, not intimidating and inviting.
- we prefer fuller shapes to only lines
- we aren't looking for logos that look like letters
- we have liked logos that convey some idea of movement - see references, please.
> one way to convey that is by having smaller pieces that are a bit transparent and overlap at points, coming together in larger shape - see the Cancer Research UK logo in the references.
> all of our machines rotate. Logos that give that impression could be a good idea
> cell division also has some interesting
- we like vivid colors, like the ones in the cancer cells (see references).
- we tend to like logos logos that aren't completely symmetric.
> there are some images of cancer cells in the reference files. They have some interesting shapes that aren't completely symmetric.
- we think the transparencies and multiple overlaying little pieces (rather than minimalism, for example) also convey a modern, technological feel. They create the same visual aspect as holograms we see in science fiction (examples, Jarvis from Iron Man, holograms used for conferences in star wars).