Hantoko's logo design was head and shoulders above the others in the the contest, hitting every single point I was looking for: modern, memorable, a bit quirky, and conveying connection and growth in a way that feels friendly and approachable. His creative ideas, fast and polite responses, and collaborative attitude resulted in logo perfection. Thanks Hantoko!.
Lunchboks is a food website that allows people to share reviews of individual foods (restaurant dishes, food products and recipes) with their friends.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Men and women who are mobile and tech savvy, in their teens through 30's. The same people who are comfortable using latest gadgets (iPhone, iPad, Nexus One) and are frequently on the latest social networks (Facebook, Twitter etc) and other web 2.0 sites
* Should be a modern looking logo
* Should be somewhat simple and memorable
* Should look fairly web 2.0
* Open to different designs, but should incorporate a lunchbox somehow in the logo. The lunchbox could be incorporated in several ways, including:
1. Sitting next to or above the word "lunchboks"
2. As the "O" in the word "lunchboks"
3. Other ideas that you think would be unique and eye-catching
* Would love to see some creative, catchy unique designs. Have fun with it.
* Very cartoony logo (i.e. no faces, arms or legs on the lunchbox)
* Fruit or other identifiable foods on the lunchbox (although patterns and textures could be ok) or in / around the logo. The logo should just be a combination of text and a lunchbox
* Very cartoony or childish fonts / text
* Really complex or distractingly ornate logo
See the first attached file for an example of a modern looking logo for lunchboks. The problem with the attached logo is that it doesn't show a traditional lunchbox (instead shows a bread/lunchbox hybrid). A 3D traditional lunchbox would be a better icon than the bread-lunchbox in this example.