We felt that the designer read our brief carefully and knew just what we were looking for. He provided a number of simple and powerful new logo options, while while at the same time was sensitive to our old logo and the history we were trying to retain. Awesome job!
How ladie started their logo design journey
Ourcare Services Inc.
Ourcare Services has recently changed its name from Singleton HACC Services Inc. We have been in business for over 20 years servicing the local Community. We are NOT FOR PROFIT organisation providing services to the frail aged, people with disabilities and their carers who reside in their own homes. The services we provide include the following:
• Meals on Wheels
• Home Maintenance
• Home Modification
• Domestic Assistance
• Personal Care
• Linen Exchange Service
• Social Support
• Shopping Services
• Centre Based Day Care Aged
• Centre Based Day Care – Dementia
• Occupational Therapy Services
• Social Support for younger people with disabilities.
We pride our selves for the One Stop Shop for all their needs – reducing assessments and waiting times. We want to create a brand that is new and refreshing – it must be pleasing and easy on the eye for the Target Audience.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The frail aged, people with disabilities and their carers, but we also need to keep in mind the up coming influx of Baby Boomers on our services who are techno savvy people.
• We would like a colour scheme of Blues – but don’t let that stop you to tempt us with other colours, so please feel free to experiment with colours!
• The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
• It would be great if the name of the organisation can be included in full: “Ourcare Services Inc.”… so please do let your imaginations run wild!
• What’s important is that the logo is easy to read and distinguish from a distance, as we need to make sure people can read and distinguish when driving past the signage as well as on work clothes embroidery, cars, brochures etc.
• We are after something that is both striking and subtle, which does sound like a contradiction! What we mean is something that people will notice, but is tasteful and stylish, so that it could not be described as ‘in your face’.
• Please do NOT use any stock images or clip art in the logo
We like to use the star system 1 being the Lowest score and up to 5 being excellent
we will endeavour comment on each design
We would now like to see BUSINESS CARD, LETTERHEAD, WITH COMPLIMENTS and ENVELOPE collateral Designs from those contests with a 3, 4 or 5 star rating.
We have EXTENDED CONTEST AND RAISED PRIZE TO $350 !!!- So please keep up the great design work as we do like some of the designs... The Logo will also be used on promotional signage, and business shirts. so it need to be legible from a distance.
Also if you wanted to put design in for our Street Sign (Out the Front of Building)... than that would be a bonus :)