Looking for a clean, sophisticated, and modern logo that will be utilized for all company branding, including but not limited to, company signage (exterior building - rectangular/backlit and interior), marketing, business cards, stationary, packaging, website and social media. The logo will be the center of all of our branding and marketing campaigns.
Above all we are looking for creativity and uniqueness in the design. We do not want a typical medical logo as everything we are doing is on the cutting and modern edge. Some thoughts are presented below to hopefully help you with our vision:
- Clean and Modern lettering, not too wide. Can be rounded or square, but not abstract. Want the letters of all words completely legible from across a room Get creative!
- Logo Mark - suggestions include - an abstract design, an abstract body form/contour, etc...should be eye catching and meaningful. Do not want a provocative or too feminine of a figure, ie. no long hair or curvy female figures. Do not want a logo mark of the initials "s" and "d." The logo mark should appeal to all ages and genders. Do not want the logo mark to be a letter in any of the words. Want the logo mark to be able to be a stand alone figure, aside from the words.
- "Skin" and "Dermatology" can be on the same or different lines and Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic can be stacked below or placed to the side or along the logo mark. Get creative, make it eye-catching and completely legible.
- Would like emphasis on "Skin" for branding purposes...dermatology is the service being offered
- "Medical Surgical Cosmetic" under the logo or to the side, as an "add-on" (this will be utilized for building signage to ensure people understand what we do, but may not be used in all marketing material, i.e. on a skincare product)
- Does not have to be case-sensitive
- Please place a delineating mark between "Medical Surgical Cosmetic"
- my color selection has changed, I had originally chosen bold blue or purple hues but now would like to see some shades of Tiffany blues or lighter purples used.
the colors should still be crisp but not so dark. I would like combinations such as pantone 1837 (a Tiffany blue or cyan color) or Pantone 7452c and a gray or silver or another complementary color.
-Please submit one variation of your logo on a white background.
- Please try to make the logo mark a meaningful figure in relation to the the of business we are in i.e. skin, dermatology,the body, beauty as opposed to something completely abstract or irrelevant such as a butterfly or some squiggled lines.