Karla put in a great deal of effort to design our logo. We greatly appreciated her time and dedication adjusting the logo until we found the perfect vision of our soon to be store. Thank you Karla.
How Karen444 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Karen Paolino (I have a strange request if possible. This is my "known" name in the industry and I was married two years ago and my Married name is Correia. Is there a way of adding the "C" some where for personal reasons but keeping it Karen Paolino
What’s your company slogan?
The Miracle Messenger Next Door: Unlocking the Divine Potential in You
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm an author and speaker whose work/books inspire unlocking the Divine Potential within. I am an Angel Messenger and Soul Medium and my passion is to help other communicate with their angels and loved ones who have passed and to receive divine guidance to support them and to manifest their highest potential. I help them open the door to experience miracles.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would request:
- A personal, powerful logo suitable for use for my website, speaker one sheet and banners for promoting in ads, Facebook fan page, Twitter home page, in e-mail marking.
- My style: Unique, , upbeat, modern, inspiring. It has to be universal and not woo woo but professional to market myself as a speaker/author
- My point of view: You have the potential to manifest miracles, there is support all around you (spiritual and earthly), You are alone and my mantra is "Be open to your highest and best better than you could ever imagine.
- Goal: A clean, cohesive, professional writer's logo.
Things To Know:
- I would love a subtle reference to incorporate an image/theme in logo : a feather or wing(connecting to angels), or other possibilities open door, star, please be creative and share your inspirations
~Please refer to my website for colors, inspiration and flow http://www.CreateHeaven.com
- Final thought: I hold great respect for the art of graphic design. I'm excited to see what the 99Designs community. I am excited to see what you create to support me doing the work I love and sharing in the messages of the divine.