It was a pleasure working with this special designer.
- i c o n o m i c
Design was well done and designer was easy to work with.
Brigsreiven has been a pleasure to work with. Very patient and quick to make changes requested.
- AP Design Co.
It was a pleasure working with AP Design Co. They were responsive to feedback and provided original design concepts and iterations. I look forward to future projects.
- Alaska Soda Co
How Rob@REACH started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Five Star Luxury Hotel
- Fine living
- Comfort / Relax
- Stress free - Rejuvenating
- General Construction specializing in Kitchen, Bathroom and basement
renovations / remodeling.
- They value luxury and fine interior design.
- They are homeowners,
- Married couples with 2 -3 children, both parents often have careers,
active in sports and family activities.
- Very discerning people usually aged between 30 to 60 years old.
- They enjoy having company and entertaining guests.
- Their home is often a source of pride for them. For some it's
actually a status symbol, a way to display their affluence or
What Do They Dislike?
- They strongly dislike and have little patience for unreliable and
disorganized contractors and trades.
- They actually feel anxiety when a part of their home is demolished,
eg. their old kitchen or walls etc. thus they want their project to
exactly as promised by the contractor.
- It's extremely annoying to them if the project does not run
smoothly or if they are unexpectedly inconvenienced.
- They dislike being inconvenienced any longer than absolutely
necessary; they want their project completed on time.
- They hate extra or unexpected billing.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?