This was a follow up from a logo design contest awarded to babakonda. We needed splashy business cards to go along with a new web site launch with our new logo. Responsiveness and creativity was exceptional!!!
How nodyce started their logo design journey
Our company specializes in starting up and spinning off new businesses. We're kind of like a venture capital company in that we fund new ideas, but instead of just giving them cash we actively help grow the companies from the idea phase to $5 - $10 million phase. (Hence the the name "Idea Incubator".)
We're a fun, youthful company so that needs to be expressed in the logo. At the same time, it can't be all fun and games because we do manage a fairly large fund of cash.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Entrepreneurs (i.e. people with ideas) and investors (i.e. people entrusting their hard-earned money with our fund).
- No more than 2 colors (I'm open to different color ideas...just make sure it's professional and not too "circusy")
- Should look good in grayscale as well as in reverse font (i.e. all white on a black or dark background)
- An icon that can stand alone is preferred, but not essential (Possible icon ideas: Egg, light bulb, flame, etc.)
- The original, unflattened file (i.e. .psd, .ai, .png, etc.)
- Any uncommon fonts used in the design