Alex (babakonda) was wonderful to work with. She was responsive to every suggestion, but tempered this with excellent thinking about what would work best for the design. The number of versions that Alex generated was prodigious - and I really appreciated this as well as the rapidity of her response to messages.
Alex also has the ability to receive ideas and to interpret these accurately. Clearly a fine, creative and sophisticated mind is at work here!
Anyone needing excellent design work and a range of great alternatives from which to choose will be happy with her work. I recommend Alex most highly and with no reservations - she deserves to thrive in this competitive field.
How nodyce started their logo design journey
Our company specializes in starting up and spinning off new businesses. We're kind of like a venture capital company in that we fund new ideas, but instead of just giving them cash we actively help grow the companies from the idea phase to $5 - $10 million phase. (Hence the the name "Idea Incubator".)
We're a fun, youthful company so that needs to be expressed in the logo. At the same time, it can't be all fun and games because we do manage a fairly large fund of cash.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Entrepreneurs (i.e. people with ideas) and investors (i.e. people entrusting their hard-earned money with our fund).
- No more than 2 colors (I'm open to different color ideas...just make sure it's professional and not too "circusy")
- Should look good in grayscale as well as in reverse font (i.e. all white on a black or dark background)
- An icon that can stand alone is preferred, but not essential (Possible icon ideas: Egg, light bulb, flame, etc.)
- The original, unflattened file (i.e. .psd, .ai, .png, etc.)
- Any uncommon fonts used in the design