It is the 4th time that I am working with Mica - anytime I need something, I contact her, from a logo design to a wedding invitation! She’s very responsive, understands what you need very quickly, she’s very creative and extremely patient, which I am grateful for. Plus - she has an amazing personality!
Fantastic job. Will work again.
Love working with Michael
- melissa.taylor x
- s p r i n g d e s i g n
s p r i n g d e s i g n did an amazing job designing my logo! She had a lot of different and creative ideas that it was hard for me to pick which of her designs I loved most! She was very responsive and quick to make any changes necessary. I am very happy with how the design came out and how easy it was to work with her. Thank you s p r i n g d e s i g n!
- Dollar A Day Difference
Good communication, fast responds and good designs. Highly recommended to work with.
How Dhansen started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ascend Wellness, Longevity, and Performance Medicine
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Healthcare. We are a specialty medical/doctor pratice. Our clients will be private individuals mostly cash paying (instead of using insurance) looking for WELLNESS, PREVENTION, and high end medical care to OPTIMIZE their health. Our facility will have a SPA type of feel.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The words "Ascend Medicine" should be larger and more focal, particularly Ascend.
2. "Wellness, longevity, and performance" can be smaller and less focal.
3. The logo should be clean and calm.
4. Prefer a more freehand/brushstroke appearance to the graphic (instead if an "icon" like appearance.
5. Would like to see some spacial connectivity between the word "Ascend" and the graphic.
6. For the graphic, I LIKE: mountains, Japanese enso, anything in nature, plants.
7. I do NOT like butterflies for some reason (sorry).
8. Please be creative.