A new chairity focused on measurable results and saving lives is being created. We need a clean and modern logo that can carry the organization forward as it grows.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Clean and modern but lasting. Logo should work as a B/W version but should not be B/W.
The charity will focus initially on saving lives and later may expand into green initiatives. Instead of paying x $ to a charity and having no idea what happens with that we want measureable results so your donation is directly correlated to saving a life or significantly improving a life.
Measurable results could include anything that really helps such as:
Lives saved, meals delivered, vaccinations given, wells dug, students educated etc. (although initial focus will be on lives saved or actions that save lives. In the future the goal is to expand more broadly to help quantify the actual benefit the charity brings with any given donation or action that is taken.
Design could incorporate some counter concept. It means you know something about what is being done with a donation, it is not into the void; you have a direct measurable result.
- "Measurable Results" text
- Could also use "Measureable Results Charity" if it is better for your design but visual focus should be on first 2 words
- Can include other graphical element you think are well suited for the case like a globe, tree, something people based but this is up to you think of the charity, think about saving lives and design what you are inspired to design. These are just suggestions it does not mean we want to see these or must include them at all, just ideas, we imagine your ideas are better so go with it!
- No tape measures or other distance measuring devices. The measurable in this case is regarding results, not a measure of distance but a measure of success, lives improved or saved, dramatic improvements to the world.
- no crosses (confusion with red cross or other charities is not desirable)
- avoid hearts, this is a new addition based on some designs provided. I don't want to say don't use a heart at all because it is possible there is a design that would work well with it but generally the heart is conveying some medical (operation / hospital) or romantic (like a dating service) impression which is not desirable.