Markwin was great to work with, responded in a timely manner and when the designer couldn't, they informed me. Post winning they went out of their way to amend minor adjustments till i was happy with the design. Great to work with and responsive.
- Greey Design
Easy to work with. Did a great job. I look forward to working with them again!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
"Kodomo no Mirai" is web media for mothers with children like preschool children, elementary school children, junior high school students.
This media site post news information for children's education related, and
especially news on children's programming education is main.
The theme is human resource development of the 21st century.
Especially we are working on:
* Training child to enable to solve complicated problems occurring in society
* Training child to enable respond to international (globalization)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* We do not need complicated ones
* We do not need too childish ones
* We need not only colorful but also calm and simple ones.
* Please make up the logo from the symbol mark and the site name.
This is because if the logo consists only of the site name, it can not be used for applications where space like favicon or smartphone icon is limited.
* Cymbal mark need not be too conscious of "programming".
* I do not like cymbal marks specialized for women too (eg heart mark)
* I do not like something that the color of "boys" or "girls" is too strong.
(The target of our site is both a boy's mother and a girl's mother)
* Since the current site "kodomonomirai.com" will be renewed, there is no need to refer to the color scheme and others
Following is added on 2016-12-24:
* A motif that simplifies the whole human body is not preferable, because competing services are adopting it.
* A color combination of red, blue and yellow is not preferable, because competing services are adopting it.
* A motif that only spcified the "boy" or "girl" is not preferable. The target of our site is both a boy's mother and a girl's mother. Please use neutral one or both "boy" and "girl".
* It is not preferable to draw in fine details with the brush's taste, because there are cases where it looks dirty when the logo is made smaller.
* I also want to see a logo using tree or plant motifs.