Professional. Fast, efficient with understanding for a multitude of queries and modifications.
- Hazel Anne
Hazel was great to work with and we are thrilled with the final project! Thank you!!
- The Braven
The Braven were great to work with. I found it particularly useful that they provided an explanation behind their initial submission. They were also very patient in providing many iterations with little tweaks and agreed to extending the period in which to work with them so we could get the design we were after! I'm very happy with the final outcome and would definitely work with them again!
Very professional. Outstanding design. Thank you, bhubbiberry.99
my favorite !! shes amazing!
How trevor.knauf started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
"Massage and Wellness" or "Massage, Tubs and Sauna"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our primary business is massage therapy, however a unique selling point of this business is that we offer outdoor hot tubs and cedar/infrared saunas by the hour. Our target audience are men and women in the age range of 25-65. The existing customer base are people who enjoy spirituality, healing and athletes who care for their body wellness. Also looking to attract wealthy, stay at home moms who are spirituality and wellness "inclined".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A few very important notes:
- This is sort of an "institution" in the community, as it has been there for over 40 years
- I really want to capture the spirit of the original business. This is a classic "Northern California Hippie" establishment (google image search pictures of Marin county, and Mill Valley, CA in the 1960/70s)
- We want to maintain the the heritage of the business, while also appealing to a more modern and younger customer base.
- The hot tubs sit under very iconic Redwood trees. I DO NOT want redwood trees used as icons.
- I am very interested in using a Redwood Pinecone (very particular style of pine cone) as a option in the logo. BUT OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. For ideas, please look into geographically relevant suggestions. The town we are located in is Mill Valley, CA.
- Logo might be used for white label products in future, so please keep in mind for use in packaging.
- HIGHLY PREFER CIRCULAR DESIGNS
- Very important that the logo is readable, and can be incorporated into signage easily. Ideally, we can CNC cut a logo into a "classic" wood sign
- Also, logo might be used on textiles such as robes, towels and also paper products.
- I am attaching a couple of pictures of the spa from the 1970s to help communicate some of the spirit. Also, attaching a screenshot of a logo I saw (and liked) on 99design website.
- Feel free to take the design "back in time" a bit, but also keep it clean and relevant for a young urban audience.