LOL (Lots Of Love) was born out of the idea of creating more healthy alternatives from our childhood favorites. We believe that taste should never be compromised all while using the highest quality organic ingredients. When we eat good, we feel good, and when we feel good we will more likely do good. LOL was created by Chef Charles, a respected blogger and healthy living activist.
To learn more about LOL Treats go to http://loltreats.com/
For more information on Charles go to https://www.facebook.com/rawyouth.org
We're looking for a new logo for our product line "LOL Treats". LOL Treats are quinoa-based treats/nutrition bars with all healthy, organic, vegan ingredients/superfoods. Think of “LOL Treats” as a healthy version of “Rice Crispies Treats”.
- The logo should be clean, simple, modern and possibly playful (but NOT overly playful, too "cute" or heavy/complicated).
- The logo should include the letters "LOL" and the word "treat". You can add more text such as in our current logo but make sure it doesn't make the logo too complicated or hard to read.
- The new logo does not need to be similar to the current logo in any shape or form but should retain the same red color. Please note that other colors will be used for the logo for different flavors. You can see our current flavors/colors on our website.
- Since we’re going to brand LOL Treats around Charles, we’d like to see some options with a cartoon version of Charles as part of the logo, just the head or with a Chef's hat, etc... If you go that route please make sure the drawing in clean and simple. Here's a photo of Charles: http://tinypic.com/r/15znvpz/5
- Our target demo is male & female 18 to 45 so the logo should be somewhat neutral (not too "feminine")
- We are a healthy, organic, vegan food product and the logo should reflect this.
- The logo should NOT be too serious or corporate.
- LOL Treats are heart-shaped and so is the "O" in "LOL" in our current logo. This can be retained or altered or a heart shape can be added to the logo as long as it's clean, abstract but not "cheesy".