IETF, the Internet Engineering Task Force is gathering in Stockholm for their 75th meeting in the summer of 2009.
.SE the host of the event will be creating a supporting web site for the event, and now we are looking to you to create an event logo.
IETF 75 (or) 75 IETF
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo to convey the unique nature of Scandinavian design. The main features of Swedish and Scandinavian design are "light", "clean", "strict" and "modern".
The logo will be used on the web site supporting the event, on promotion materials, and used by .SE and event sponsors in promoting the event.
If you want, make an alternative version with the ".se" attached to the logo, since this will be the full name of the web site (i.e. ietf75.se)
- Light, clean, strict and modern
- Preferred font is Akzidenz Grotesk
- Colors preferred are grey, blue, black, white, silver
- Our colors are:
Blue: C90 M0 Y8 K15
Orange: C0 M48 Y100 K0
- Prominent display of the number "75"
- If possible, incorporate the word "Stockholm" and "2009" with the logo
- Logo may be used as a badge/pin, please bear in mind
- Monochrome version added if you make it in color
- Vector format and editable .EPS delivery
- No roman numerals
- No royal crowns or viking elements
- No pastel or earthy colortones
- No 3D effects (unless it's very tastefully done)