This will be the main logo that will be used on the home page of the web site. It has to be fun, bold and have a dance / music theme. The logo must include the full web address http://www.WorldParty.uk.com and the tagline "The largest Internet organised dance party and live music festival".
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This logo must be fun and entertaining and portray dance / music / social networking. The website will have a black background and the tables will all have lime green borders. My original thinking was pink and blue for the main part of the logo but the black and lime green will also need to be considered.
The logo must be centred around the full URL http://www.WorldParty.uk.com and include the tagline "The largest Internet organised dance party and live music festival".
The mock home page can be seen by emailing me on email@example.com (think this will really help understand the theme/look I am going for!). Please put 'Logo Design" as the subject title.
The site will also include a social networking element and will encourage members to recommend others in return for free tickets!
- http://www.WorldParty.uk.com part of logo)
- "The largest Internet organised dance party and live music festival" as a tagline.
- Logo to be clear and understood by new web browser within a couple of seconds
- Logo will also be used in print so it should also work in mono
- Anything too messy/busy
- Somthing you have to look at for a long time to understand what it is all about
- Use of too many different colours