Perception / Tone / Guidelines
1. Trustworthy, professional, experienced, approachable, practical approach.
2. Tone of voice should be relaxed and confident
3. Distinctive and distinguishable from existing competitors.
The logo must achieve the above tone without been overly complex. The logo is likely to be used with a broad range of digital and print media so the design must reflect this
WCI wants to be positioned in the market as “Best in Class” and must distinguish themselves from their competitors through a strong marketing strategy that integrates online and offline activity. Below are some examples of companies targeting a similar clientele:
1. Coutts & Co
2. St James Place - Wealth Management
3. Cater Allen – Private Bank
4. Butterfield – Private Bank
5. Rich Dad Coaching
Best in class – Providing accessible easy to use investment techniques to maximise return and minimise loses.
All graphics should be provided in a format suitable for print. I'm not overly familiar with this aspect but suspect un flattened PSD format will be required. I have attached this information again in a 1 page brief.