It was a great process. The time deadline I personally found was too short. The outcome was good. Andrea was very responsive and helpful although our time difference was apparent. Would highly recommend 99 designs and have already done so. Thank you to Andrea and 99 designs to helping me.
How OTORex started their logo design journey
We are designing a site that provides today's working parents with information on how to make the most out of their work life and family life. From Daycare to balancing work and life, working parents can find out what they need to know when it comes to their work and family life.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This website is designed for parents who are returning to work or are already working and looking for information on how to better balance their family life and work life. We'll provide ideas and tips on everything from daycare to the life of a working mom.
- A clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- I would like a family oriented logo which is playful and incorporates multiple bright colors.
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo). We recommend you include the recommended color palette with your design, but it is not necessary (it can be added after the design is chosen as the winner)
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- Boring designs that looks too staid