Swearingen Realty Group (SRG) founded in 1972, is a full service corporate real estate firm based in Dallas, TX. We specialize in user-driven lease and sale transactions. We are pioneers. SRG was the 1st real estate firm in DFW to offer exclusive tenant representation. We utilize centralized in-house resources, experienced teams and cutting edge technologies. We have completed more than 15,000 transactions in 150 cities, in 44 states, and in numerous foreign countries. These transactions represent more than 60M square feet of real estate. Our services include: Tenant Representation (Office, Industrial/Land, Healthcare, Retail, Investment Sales); Strategic Planning & Space programming; Construction and Project Management; Lease Audit and Financial Accounting Services and Build-to-Suits. The Swearingen brand has come to stand for quality work, people and process, high integrity, trust).
Swearingen Realty Group
The three managing partners took full ownership of the
company in May of 2007.We
want to update/refresh our logo, corporate identity (look and feel) and
website, starting with a new Logo to lead our transformation.This new look will reflect the owners
commitment to excellence in service, our real estate expertise, the use of
technology and our sensitivity to sustainability (green buildings).The new identity will be applied to our
stationary system and business cards, presentations, flyers, newsletter, and
- Needs to embrace the “Swearingen” name
as well as the
abbreviation “SRG” whichis used in presentations, proposals and agreements.
- Want a word mark, bug, icon that can be used
independently of the logo.
- Clean, crisp, easy to read design.
- Prefer San-Serif, more contemporary font that
reflects we are established, intelligent, business oriented.
Open to Serif if it works with the overall design.
- Currently use Arial in all documents and Website.
- To incorporate colors that reflect a focus on the
- Final files need to include color and b/w full
files in vector format for internal and offset printing
- A complicated, old school, too traditional or
- Hard to use colors when in wider site & image designs
(no bright blue or Burgundy)
- Images/symbols that are pictorial like buildings.