Khingkhing was amazing to work with. Made multiple revisions with exactly the nuances I asked for. Really inderstood the feel I was looking for and did beautiful work. I will work with this designer again and again!
How Wendyhithephoto started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Wendy Hithe, Photographer
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a photographer specializing in modern, contemporary wedding and lifestyle photography.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) My clients are mostly brides who are brand conscience, fashion forward, and tech savvy.
2) I want my logo to be whimsical, playful, but stylish and modern. I like the idea of a dragon fly in my logo but am not completely set on the idea.
3) I need a logo that can be "watermarked" on my photos. I am open to your creativity.
4) Please refer to my current colors for reference but feel free to explore other color options. http://wendyhithephoto.com/blog/.
5) If possible, please incorporate the slogan "Live in the Moment" to the design.
6) Example of logo design that I like: http://www.thegoodness.com/welcome-…-goodness/ http://brunkblog.com/
7) The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
8) Please do not use any copyright stock images or clip art in the logo
9) Thank you for your help!