Excellent all the way around! khingkhing was uploading designs so fast it really helped me compare and be more creative in my mind! khingkhing listened to my feedback and was always very positive in his messages. Lightning fast in making modifications. Seemed to know exactly what I was thinking as time went on. Will Definitely work with khingkhing again when I need something else designed. Thank you, khingkhing!
How Wendyhithephoto started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Wendy Hithe, Photographer
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a photographer specializing in modern, contemporary wedding and lifestyle photography.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) My clients are mostly brides who are brand conscience, fashion forward, and tech savvy.
2) I want my logo to be whimsical, playful, but stylish and modern. I like the idea of a dragon fly in my logo but am not completely set on the idea.
3) I need a logo that can be "watermarked" on my photos. I am open to your creativity.
4) Please refer to my current colors for reference but feel free to explore other color options. http://wendyhithephoto.com/blog/.
5) If possible, please incorporate the slogan "Live in the Moment" to the design.
6) Example of logo design that I like: http://www.thegoodness.com/welcome-…-goodness/ http://brunkblog.com/
7) The files I will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
8) Please do not use any copyright stock images or clip art in the logo
9) Thank you for your help!