Inventor seeks good looking design that stands out, something different; working from a background of technical knowledge & R&D , tele-communications & consulting. Professional designs only please.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are working on a project that helps users on the web. The phrase welp is a play on "web-help".
I am an inventor and owner of this business, and come from a background of tele-communications & consulting, R&D. Specifically focussing in alternative business logic and philosophical, sociopolitical research, we are setting up the business to help people. We would like the logo to represent this alternative way of thinking since it is the foundation of the business!
Our market will specialise in research, advice, outsourcing and alternative approaches to small and large businesses, commercial and domestic alike. There has to be an emphasis on research and specialisation in problem solving abilities, specifically with technical supports for our customer base.
Our customer base consists of internet and online computer users who need help using their computer or surfing the web.
Any and or/ as many aspects that can be intergrated into the design would be beneficial.
- A logo that will best reflect an upcoming online support and helpdesk company.
- Logo Reflects innovation and inventors background
- We are a problem solving and alternative thinktank
- Logo, Different
- Logo, New
- A logo that reflect the companies experience in welp, telecommunications, and IT consulting services would be excellent
- A logo that can reflect that we provide help to discruntled users who need quickfix help in the online world.
- I don't want you to restrict yourself too much :-) Thanks!