She was a charm to work with. Very responsive and great design skills. Loved working with her and will continue to work with her in the future.
How OTORex started their logo design journey
We are launching a financial advice site on the URL RetirementFinances.com.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo will be featured on the site and in offline marketing materials. It should reflect our position as an authoritative source for financial information. Other potential influencers to logo design could include our dedicaiton to social media, the postive connotation of retirement, and the fact that we are constantly publishing new information. None o fthese 'influencers' are required as elements of the logo they are simply food for thought.
- I clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo)
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- A couple options where the main letter (R & F) are incorporated into the shape
- Boring designs that look like they could be for a bank
- neon/pastel colors which are not in line with out baby boomer audience & financial information