We need a corporate logo for the new web solutions company named "PageTailors", spezialized in ASP.NET web engineering and CSS design.
The logo should be professional, modern, crisp and easy to recognize. A blue color tone is appreciated but not necessary. The logo should also be easily readable on paper (business cards and bills).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
PageTailors is a young company ran by two students of computer science.
We want to emphasize that we don't use generated code but do all the coding and design manually according to our customers' wishes.
Our customers usually are small companies like craftsmen, vets or salesmen who don't have a clue about the technology we use and who concentrate on the visual appearance of our products.
- professional(!) corporate logo for our homepage
- easy to recognize
- modern, crisp shape (web 2.0 style)
- easy to read on (white) print media (business cards, notepaper and bills)
- Formats: layered psd + vector, high res
- - idea: some classical tailor tools (e.g. scissors, measuring tape, ruler...) combined with a homepage or the WWW
- - maybe some kind of eyecatcher font - ideas: font somehow linked to icon, letter spacing/overlaying (not necessary)
- - blue color tone with 1-2 brighter eyecatcher colors (maybe in the font) appreciated (not necessary)
- if it helps: see the winning design at http://99designs.com/contests/3239 for an example of something we generally really like. The flame is the picture element (our tailor tools + web icon), semantically linked to the font and company name (which might be more challenging here). It is also very easy to recognize and crisp shaped. Remember that this is just an example. Be creative, this should be fun too :)
- nothing too frisky
- no clip-art or comic style
- stolen or copied designs