Working with Coe Man was a very easy and productive experience. After many design iterations (which he was happy to carry out for us), we got ourselves a great logo and business card which communicated everything we intended.
I would highly recommend him as a creative, serious and efficient designer. Most probably we will work with him in the future.
President and Founder
How James Cooper started their logo design journey
We are a Web 2.0 startup that allows developers and quality assurance staff test their web application across a variety of web browsers. Our goal is to dramatically lower the cost and difficulty of web test automation.
We want to convey that we are:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Web site developers
- Quality assurance staff
- Project managers
Overall our audience will be web savvy and somewhat technical. Age range 25-45. Primarily male.
- Primary design element should be the name: regressr
- No ".com" in the logo please
- Simple vector illustration in the logo might be nice (stackoverflow does this very well)
- We have no existing color palette, so feel free to experiment
- Logo should be suitable for a web site and for business cards
- Simple and bold is preferred.