Dusan went above and beyond, something that I'm not so sure he wants me to tell everyone! We tried out a few concepts by pencil and paper, went down the road a little bit and then went back to the start. Dusan was very communicative and gave his opinion without ever pushing me. He guided me very well throughout the entire process, and I'm thrilled with the finished design! I have many more projects down the road that I hope to get Dusan to help me with
How Mediarock started their logo design journey
Mediarock are a team of web designers and developers who provide an outsourcing service to web design and marketing companies as well as freelancers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are web design and marketing companies as well as freelancers who need to outsource web design and development work. The audience will usually have a sound knowledge of the web design world so a lot of judgment on our ability will probably be made on our logo and branding.
The logo must help to establish a sense of trust and quality. Companies who outsource to us are trusting us to provide high quality work for their clients and our logo must reflect this.
Things to note:
1) Mediarock is one word, it should NOT be displayed Media Rock.
2) We will be dropping our strapline so the logo should NOT incorporate this.
3) We are looking for a clean and modern (web 2.0) style logo.
4) It must portray us a professional and trustworthy business.
5) Although we are looking for a clean modern design, we are looking for a design that really stands out and is memorable.
6) We would like the logo to have some type of visual icon (our current logo has a mountain).
Although our current colour scheme is orange we are happy to see other colours as we will be rebranding the website next.
We will require the logo to be provided as a resizeable vector (.EPS) and a layered PSD if possible.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.