Maneka did an outstanding job of capturing my thoughts and the companies mindset. She was very adaptive to the corrections and alterations, which is what made her a standout! I highly recommend and will be returning for other projects!
Great job! Even after he had won the contest he made small changes to improve on the Logo. Great designer!
- Charcoal Eater™
Charcoal Eater is great. He understands comments well, and is very responsive. We worked together to come up with some great designs!
It has ben a great pleasure working with Luke on this project. He designed a fully responsive website for us and we cannot recommend him enough to anyone who is looking for a web designer. Luke is outstanding, he is very professional, sharp, responsive, flexible, has a good taste, works fast and over-delivers. You will not be disappointed.
Good quality design that able to fulfill what our brand is trying to project
- Roi Himan
Roi is a great designer, and we are superbly happy with our new logo for our new company. It's clean, attractive, and just what we wanted! On top of his work, Roi was very professional during the design process with timely responses and work, offering feedback, and constructive criticisms. He got the base of our website going, and we had him design a Business Card for us as well and we are very satisfied, we highly recommend!
How Bart Jacobs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Tinybird is a web application for Bed and Breakfast owners. With Tinybird they can keep track of their reservations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Keep the following in mind when designing the logo.
1. Tinybird (capitalized) is one word.
2. As the name indicates, the logo needs to include a bird in some form or shape.
3. The logo needs to be easily scalable.
4. If you want to win this contest then make clever use of negative space (see examples below).
5. Keep the design clean, simple, and elegant (no 3D gimmicks).
6. The logo needs to be black and white (or variations) and look good on both light and dark backgrounds (see examples below).
7. Make use of sans-serif fonts only.
Below are a number of logo designs that give you an idea of the style that I'm looking for.