My Des did a great job on my logo, and was easy to work with. Would recommend MyDes!
- martin k
Excellent work.....Gatta did my last job too so I knew he was pretty good!.....This time I changed my mind a hundred times on the design and Gatta kept on going until we got it right! Highly recommended....
Great design! Designer was very responsive, and turned around the minor revisions we had very quickly. Would highly recommend and use again.
Love the creative designed logo that matches the look and feel of my company. Thank you.
- maryjane g
How martin k started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Terra Nova Surface Solutions Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our Canadian company supplies environmentally friendly, non corrosive products used to fight and eliminate icey roadway and surface conditions common with Canadian winters. The majority of th products sold are in a liquid form. Our clients include the Department of Transportation, Public Works, Property Management Companies, Commercial Property owners, homeowners and anyone for that matter that has a need to remove ice and snow from their roadways, bridges, parking lots, stairs, loading bays, paths etc. 90% of the products we sell are for the purpose of de-icing roadways etc in the winter time, the other 10% of the focus would be promoting the same products to be used for dust control in the summer time.
An idea might be to include perhaps a road way in the logo, or elements of winter weather perhaps.
We intend on using the logo on the door of our delivery trucks, which are primarily white.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?