tofik was great to work with - made many changes to our logo design over the course of the contest and was quick to respond to messages. Very happy with the results.
great work, great designer. very patient and very talented.
Gassa created a great logo for us. Gassa used the description of the contest wisely and his design was exactly what I was looking for. He responded to my messages quickly and made the entire experience very pleasant. I highly recommend him.
rossamaxa is creative and a real professional. She worked harder than the rest of the field and it paid off. She responds to clear intent and coaching becoming more visually and graphically relevant with each iteration. Thanks!
How sakudarte started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
REHABITABLE is a new company based in Valencia, Spain, coming from a highly experienced parent company (Ventura Core, 47 years dedicated to construction), willing to provide different services (just-in-time building, home adaptation, etc) aimed to improve, not only their customers' homes or offices, but also their lives.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Although "rehabitable" is a new brand, we would like it to merge somehow with the parent company logo (ventura core.jpg, see attachment). Maybe something like "REHABITABLE by ventura core" or using the Ventura Core isotype...Always highlighting REHABITABLE. Feel free to use Ventura Core logo as you like! (even not using it...).
Besides this, REHABITABLE will have four different business divisions:
- REHABITABLE Colegios (works schools, which have to be done during summer, just in time building)
- REHABITABLE Particulares (works made for home improvement, home adaptation, reforms consulting)
- REHABITABLE Empresas (works for businesses: shops, hospitals, restaurants, etc...)
- REHABITABLE Profesionales (works with architects and decorators)
Each one of them should have a different color, maintaining an homogeneous look.
Besides all this, and thinking about the web design, we would also like a set of icons for each one of the services provided by REHABITABLE:
- Just in time construction: Meeting arranged timings
- Your second oppinion: Reform consulting
- Home/office adaptation: splitting big flats in two for rent or joining two small spaces into one, home adaptation for the disabled, etc...
- Special Packs: Setting up your home after/before holidays (painting, electricity,...), "home tuning" for special occasions...