I was really blown away by how much better her designs were than the rest of the contestants! She is very easy to work with and stays in communication along the way. You can tell she takes her design work very seriously even with no guarantee of payment! I would definitely recommend her!
- Gabriela Gaug
This was the second time I worked with Gabriela. First time was such a good experience (she's incredibly talented and a delight to work with) that I hired her again. I highly recommend her and will be back!
- holly JX
My Business card design turned out exactly how I envisioned! THX
Maharet did a most fantastic job! Additionally, her communication is very clear and she is most timely and responsive. We only have positive comments and feelings. It would be impossible for her to have done better! We are grateful and very impressed with her talent and intuitive talents.
- Carol and Kris
How Pinupville started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Pinupville is an online community of amateur models, as well as home and professional pin-up photographers, who celebrate the beauty and sensuality of all women - the "real girl next door". Our audience is a diverse community of sophisticated men and women, who appreciate classic beauty, creativity and the artistic authenticity of pin-up art in a noisy world of low-quality porn and plastic erotica.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
General concepts to consider...
1. Think "swanky"
2. Not overly-retro, but a a certain homage to the vintage logos of 50's/60's is welcome
3. Would absolutely LOVE a mark or icon that stands on its own (e.g. the Playboy rabbit head)
4. The community theme is important -- "Pinupville" is a community of real people, albeit virtual
5. Check out the Sands Hotel sign photos from the Rat Pack era. Great script font. Love the "A Place in the Sun" tagline and typeface treatment.
6. The mark should represent the feminine as special, intelligent, beautiful, powerful and mischievous. No mud-flap girls here...
7. Sub-cultures we love: Retro/Pinup/Boudoir/Cheesecake Beauty, Amateur Home Photography Enthusiasts, Burlesque, Alternative/Tattoo Culture, Vintage Erotica, Rockabilly, Hotrod and 1950's-era Esquire/Playboy sensibilities...