Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We create a play-and-learn platform for kids aged 1 to 8 on the iPhone, iPad and on Android all over the world. We want kids to be proud of what they can do and parents to be proud of their kids.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The attached files are there to demonstrate the mood of the company and its logo.
Requirements for the logo:
- should work in black/white, greyscale and in colour
- should work for a close and for a distant viewer
- the icon part and the writing should work on their own
- should work for the kids (who should enjoy it)
- should work for the parents (who should also trust it)
- should work internationally
- avoid to be overly complex
- be clear and simple
Ultimately, we will need two versions: one that includes the name, and one that works as icon (eg in the app store, put also on signs etc).
- worth the money
- proudness (like "look daddy or look mommy, what i've done!")
- like a friend
- likeable by small kids and parents alike
- the logo must work internationally
- the logo must fit software (=educational games) and hardware (=game tablet for toddlers) at the same time