Rinnanto was very creative in his designs and was very easy to work with. Would definitely work with him again.
How DESIGNCLARITY started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
An online store that will sell motorbike apparel / clothing for both men and women (the main item being kevlar jeans)
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Jeansly will be an online store that sells kevlar motorbike jeans for both men and women (and related denim / pants for motorcycling).
The site is called Jeansly (Jeans + Measly) as the focus is on selling quality kevlar jeans (and other bike gear) at a fraction of the cost of other providers. As far as the look and feel I am after:
* Appeal to both men and women motorcyclists / scooter riders
* Australian market only (although the ability to later add another country to the mix - namely NZ is likely)
* Young, fresh look for the logo - with a professional finish
* Motorbike related / jeans related / protection etc.
* Logo will be used for business cards, packaging etc. as well as potentially the jeans label sewed to the jeans
Below is a list of local competitors to get an idea of the look and feel of their websites as well as their logo / brand: