Thank you very much Vatz. Sorry for the unforeseen delays on my part.
Pettterson was wonderful to work with--considered the brief carefully, and the logo produced was simple, elegant, and right on brand. Very responsive to my feedback, and created an incredible number of unique logos as well as variations on the one's I liked best. Highly recommended.
Working with FantasyDesign was exactly what we were looking for. His design work was very creative and different from most. He was willing to make the necessary iterations to create the best design for us. He worked hard and communicated often. He was extremely professional!!
How Karina.pokusaeva started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
ISAPP-SFA (ISAPP Students and Fellows Association)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The objective of this Association is to facilitate the professional development of students (PhD candidates) and postdoctoral fellows doing research in the field of probiotics, prebiotics, and microbe-mediated health effects.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Simple (as much as possible)
• Abbreviation of SFA or Student Fellow Association in full should be included in logo
• ISAPP abbreviation may be incorporated in the logo (since we are their branch), but it is not necessary (if it is possible, we would like to have a version with ISAPP abbreviation and a version without it)
• Words "Probiotics" and "Prebiotics" should be spelled out in the logo (if it is possible )
• Color scheme - we are open to any colors as long as there are not too many of them
• It may reflect beneficial microbes, such as Bifidobacteria ( http://www.microbiologybytes.com/bl…acterium/) and Lactobacilli (http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/426721/enlarge)
• International, global (we are international organization)
• Community, collaboration, networking (are the keys in our operation)
• Linking science and industry