I can not say enough good things patience, openminded,read my instruction and followed them. It was a true pleasure working together.
Out of all the designers in my logo contest, greymatter came up with the most creative and distinctive logo design. He was very responsive and accurate in making the changes I requested. He came up with different versions of the logo as I requested, and he was happy to give me all the versions in the end. I highly recommend him.
Excellent creative design skills. Easy to work with and great communication. Highly recommend.
- Grey Crow designs
Designed a great logo for our surfboard rental company.
How Iris92380 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
foodphotography.com, Iris Richardson, Iris Richardson Photography Iam open as long as it helps me build a brand
What’s your company slogan?
"Iris Knows Food" is my slogan but does not have to be incorporated in the logo
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a food and lifestyle photographer. My clients are business to business, magazine,cookbook authors, hotels, luxury clubs. The images I create for my clients are featured on the web as well as print marketing materials.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
•Avoid the classic camera,camera iris and eye designs, egg cliches
• Avoid bold,hard fonts neither do I like strong script often used for weddings photography
• stylish and professional logo
• creative & corporate clients tell
• not stiff
• transitional between art and corporate style
• I don't look for food in my logo since I am also shooting lifestyle and fine art photography.
• My clients range from the age of 25 -50 and are female and male.
• http://www.irisrichardson.com and http://www.foodphotography.com
• not a brown and beige kind of person