How Davidjmillernd started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Intelligent Medicinals designs combination homeopathic medicines for over the counter sale direct to consumers. Our first product, for which we want a logo (ie not for the company name) is for COLD SORE STOP.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Logo should not have a tag line. It should only read COLD SORE STOP.
2. Symmetrical design, clean, simple.
3. This is for a target market of woman.
4. Proactive is a theme, always having the product on hand.
5. This logo should be both in appearance of medical and professional – while appealing to woman.
6. Attention paid toward being PROACTIVE – in colours – symbols and the feel of the logo. Also - Strong, reliable.
7. Don’t worry about the package – just the logo.
Please be inspired by images of Monkshood: http://www.google.ca/search?q=monks…45&bih=562
Colour, estetics, symbol, feel, etc. be creative.