great design ...good to locate or remember by a person......i give agreat thenks to the support who came to the conclusion for making the best logo.....
How Hallbar started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hållbar will be the natural choice for anyone that requires expertise in the fields of renewable energy, waste management and social responsibility by offering high quality, world-leading solutions and expertise through applied problem solving and state-of-the-art technological solutions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A few pointers for all designers to keep in mind:
1. For the name, there is a small 'o' above the first A in HÅLLBAR as it is a Swedish word.
2. We quite like the font 'Impact' as it is strong and clear, although it might be a bit too much and we are very open to other font ideas.
3. We are an environmental consulting firm, thus we want the logo to express this. However, we will work with many non-environmentalist type people (such as engineers, municipal managers, farmers, etc.) so we don't want the logo to be too tree-hugger, obvious or cliche.
4. We have attached a very very rough draft idea. Naturally it needs colour and much more sophistication. We are also open to scrapping this logo completely and going with something totally different. We just wanted to suggest something that contains some elements that we think are important, i.e., robust style – communicating that we are reliable; tilted upwards – communicating that we work for progress; circle over the a – something showing we are international and draws the eye; and recycling arrows – communicates that we work with sustainability/environmental issues (although as mentioned above the arrows might be a bit too cliche).
5. Please be creative – we are not judgemental in any way and we may just go for something unexpected. Wow us ;)