Girls Get it Done is a startup organization supporting and empowering women and girls. The organization will act as a platform to promote success oriented themes appealing to women and girls. The brand will develop and promote gift items and stationery products through both online and offline channels. The brand should present as fun, empowering, and professional.
1. Create an engaging and empowering logo.
2. Reach our wide range of audience.
3. Provide a vector based logo. (RASTER ELEMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE).
4. Establish and identify spot colors (PMS Matching system) in logo design.
a. To be used to establish further branding.
5. Logo must be reproducible on everything from a golf ball, a ball point pen, and a web page.
What is the strategy to achieve the objectives
- Create an engaging and empowering logo around the new company “Girls Get it Done.”
- Envoke women and girl empowerment, feminity, and strong brand recognition.
Tone & Image:What tone and imagery will be most effective?
– Should not be overly pink or bubbly.
Tone – rich, classic, but modern, upscale, jewel tones – Strong Professional and Fun
Are there any specific visual goals?
Not very girly or pink, think more professional.
A strong visual concept that can establish future branding and products.