******* COLORS TO BE USED in your designs:
This is a logo design project for a Q&A-engine website on the topic of FOOD and everything related to food/cooking/kitchen stuff/food science, etc. Some example Q&A categories are: Food, How-To's, Troubleshooting, Cooking methods, Ingredients, Health & Diet, Food Science, etc.
The name of the website is Foodolo
The logo must:
- have bright, delicious food colors
- have the word "foodolo" and the tag line "your food questions answered"
- possibly have an easily recognizable food-related element (such as utensils, kitchen tool(s), ingredient(s), etc.) that I can use for an icon and a favicon.ico (the little 16x16px icon that shows in the tab of the browser where the website is open)
- allow for an edit of the tag line if I decide I want to change something in the wording
- be available both in color and in grayscale
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: be SIMPLE, MEMORABLE, EASILY RECOGNIZABLE. It must have the potential to become a brand!
**** I'm adding this after the contest was started and I received a few submissions. I am envisioning the logo to have a graphic to the left and the "Foodolo" wording to the right. Something like in this logo: http://www.wolframalpha.com. More importantly, I'm looking for something CREATIVE BUT VERY SIMPLE!!! I said it above but I feel I have to repeat it once again: creative AND simple - not busy! *****
This is it. I don't want to tell you anything more because I want to let your imagination figure out the rest. I don't want my requirements or what I am personally envisioning to constrain you and possibly limit your artistic expression potential.