Andor delivered strong creative ideas, attentive followup, and timely execution. He paid careful attention to my comments and responded with alternate solutions and/or requested modifications. He took the time to explain the value of the different file formats as I sought to insure I had everything I needed. He was a true partner in this process. I recommend him highly.
How verschurenb started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Chelsea Green Grocer
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, herb and fruit/veg plants, fresh flowers, nuts, dried fruits, etc
- Located in a middle working class suburb 40 minutes from the city with a mix of different people (1/3 young adults, 1/3 middle aged and 1/3 elderly)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Warm tone, pale colours
- Badge style logo
- Like the idea of a ribbon backdrop incorporated, but open to other ideas.
- Retro/vintage, with a modern touch.
- Include the words "chelsea green grocer" with "green grocer" large and emphasized.
- Easily readable from across the street on a large sign, and in car park on large sign, and while driving pass
I want to logo to feel: