- “Arch” represents a strong, elegant and proven structure for achieving great support for something fantastic, in this case, a young person’s career.
-We need a logo that captures the spirit of what we are trying to do: providing a vital route for 17-19 year olds to move from school to work. It needs to represent us as a prestige brand, embodying quality, robustness and energy.
- We think the logo should contain the word Arch (capital A) but we are open to other ideas. If so, the logo could just be the word, but we think that we’ll like some sort of additional visual add on to the word.
- The icon should be relatively clear and simple, but as distinctive as possible.
- “Arch” in the logo should NOT include any web extension (e.g. .com, .org.uk etc).
- The Arch logo should be able to combine in some way with the Agilisys logo but MUST also be capable of being separated from it (this is because Arch will initially be part of Agilisys but is aiming over time to be a fully independent firm and the logo needs to be able to change in line with this). For example, a small Agilisys logo might run across the top or bottom of the Arch logo.
Please do not use any pre-made or stock parts in the design as we will be trademarking the logo as soon as possible. We have no pre-conceptions in relation to colours but they must not cause problems for those with visual impairments. The logo must be provided in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator in order that it can be scaled in size both up and down. Ideally the logo, or a recognisable part of it, can become a favicon. We will give frequent feedback and will rule stuff out quickly in order to focus on those we like. Thank you for participating!