In the last three years I've baked over 150 different cakes on my weekends- so I think I can say that baking and patisserie have become a pretty important hobby of mine. ;-) Now I finally want to start my own food blog dedicated to cakes, desserts and other sweet things.
The concept behind the blog is to share the most delicious sweet recipes (mostly developed by myself). Some of them will be easy, some will be more sophisticated and challenging; but I aim to explain everything step by step and in a way that everybody can successfully recreate them. Additionally, I will blog about baking tips and techniques, since I enjoy researching the science behind baking.
The name is made up of the German word for Vienna (my hometown in Austria, Europe) and the German word for "sweet" (süß). Vienna has a rich culinary heritage and is famous for sweet dishes (e.g. Sachertorte). Therefore and because I simply love that city I wanted to incorporate the word "Wien" in the name of my blog.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
My target audience are people interested in baking and all those who like to look at mouth-watering images of cake and other sweet delights. Since the blog will be written in German, my target audience are people from Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
- the logo should be rather elegant
- please no girlish pink (that's not my color at all ;-)
- I think I'll prefer an all or mainly black logo (but if you are confident that your design looks better with color I let myself be surprised ;-)
- there could be some graphical elements referencing Vienna/Wien (e.g. its famous landmarks like the Ferris Wheel or the Stephansdom church)
- or there could be some graphical elements of cake, desserts or baking utensils complementing the lettering
- or the logo could be very minimalistic, e.g. not contain any graphical elements except the lettering "wienersüß" and "Alexandra Ebert"
- I haven't defined the spelling of "wienersüß" yet. Alternatively, "Wienersüß", "wienersüss" or "WIENERSÜSS" will be fine - please just decide what you think looks best in the logo. :-)
- As a "slogan" I would like to have my name (Alexandra Ebert) beneath or anywhere near the lettering "wienersüß". If you think it looks better, write a "by" or a "von" (= the German word for by) in front of it (=my name).