Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TransHub is the only journey planner on Windows Phone 7 that you can trust.
Public transport journey planning, finding stops and alternative routes.
Comprehensive application including timetables, on demand journey calculations, fare prices, spatial visualisation and alerts.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Logo will be primarily for a smartphone and website application but also must fit well on a variety of material not limited to just online usage.
The attached WP7 image provided shows the main context of where the application would live on the start screen.
Important factors include location and identification of brand in the marketplace itself: http://www.microsoft.com/windowspho…fault.aspx
Transportation methods currently include Bus, Train, tram, walking and Ferry (boat) but could be extended in the future. Internally the application will use the DOT public domain icon set: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_pictograms
Logo for the application should complement these icons and not be limited to a single transportation method.
- Tourists and infrequent visitors to a city that want to find their way to unfamiliar places
- Regular commuters who will use the application every day.
- Audience is sophisticated, tech savvy and educated enough to possess a smart phone and feels more comfortable consulting an application rather than a paper timetable and tourist map.
Tonality/Themes – Reliable, Trustworthy, Performance, Accessible
- If the logo has artwork it must be original, not rights managed or royalty stock shot (illustrations or photograph).
- Artwork to be supplied in vector format - .ai file please
Extra guidance - needs to look good on both a white and black background.