- My current preference is 2 colours: navy blue and burgundy red.
- Another option is for one of the two colours listed above, plus black.
But I am open to suggestions. Pantone (spot) colour would be preferred.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A designation of certification is commonly added to the end of a professional's name on a business card (example: Joan Smith, PMP). The PostNom name means "post-nominal", something that is added to the end of someone's name.
- The logo must be simple, vector based, and business/professional looking. A senior manager seeing this logo on a certificate or a website must feel that it represents a serious and quality training company.
- The logo must integrate a comma (",") graphic in front of the PostNom name, or somewhere between Post and Nom, but I am curious to see what designers come up with.
- If there is a wish to integrate a secondary graphic, it may be the tip of a fountain pen. (See attachments for illustrations).
The PostNom logo will eventually appear on certificates of attendance (attestations of course completion), websites, business cards and printed marketing materials. But for now I only need a logo.
What this logo needs to do is promote training for people wanting to attain those letters at the end of their name. Thanks!