Such a pleasure to work with and absolutely professional! Does changes quickly and effectively and he has a can-do attitude with every challenge we face. Will definitely work with him again!
- derek 4h
- Zea Lab
Zea Lab truly brought my vision to life! Easy to work with from start to finish. Nothing but 100% positive things to say. I would work with this designer for possible future needs.
Very responsive and great designer!
How TIX.COM.AU started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TIX is an aggregator of tickets to concerts, shows and events in Australia. We provide users with a single destination (app and website) to find tickets and connect them directly with the authorised ticketing company to complete their purchase.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I have attached our current logo as a reference.
Things to keep in mind:
- We would like to explore a fresh/modern colour palette (think Apple)
- We recognise that our logo is a typed font logo so we are looking for clever designs to make it unique and stand out.
- We're open to shapes around and textures on the TIX font but this is not essential
- We would prefer to steer clear of any designs with a ticket (shape, perforated lines etc)
- Please keep the design flat with no shadows, bevels or 3D effects
- Please design the logo as an opening splash screen to an app.
- We would like to see full colour and then transparent monochrome versions of your designs.