To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Business name: Tiwi Islands Adventures
Slogan: Remote & Remarkable
1. Tiwi Islands Adventures is owned by the indigenous people of the Tiwi Islands. The Company operates a number of guided sport-fishing Lodges on the Tiwi Islands.
2. The Tiwi Islands are situated 100 kms north of Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia.
3. Tiwi Islands Adventures provides a high quality sport-fishing experience in a remote and pristine wilderness environment
4. Check out http://www.melvillelodge.com.au for an example of one of the Tiwi Island Adventures lodges.
5. Current target market is predominantly high income males in the 40 to 70 year age bracket.
6. TIA is currently solely focused on guided sport-fishing but will soon venture into buffalo hunting, bird watching and other indigenous ‘wildlife tourism’ opportunities.
Requirement: to design a logo which portrays:
1. A sense of (soft) adventure predominantly aimed at 40 to 70 year age bracket.
2. A sense of getting away from it all in a remote and pristine wilderness environment
3. Indigenous Tiwi culture. e.g. Tiwi carvings(see the Tiwi flag for suggestions)
4. Primarily promoting the sport-fishing aspect of the business utilizing a version of the current Melville Island Lodge fish logo…and;
5. To a lesser degree, promoting buffalo hunting and bird watching
1. Tiwi Islands flag
2. Two versions of the Melville Island Lodge logo
3. Image of a Tiwi buffalo