Excellent job once again. Highly recommend this designer.
How littleredcar started their logo design journey
we need a logo for SURPRICE.EU, where you will be able to buy extremly reduced products (AT LEAST 70% off their normal price).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
we need a logo for SURPRICE.EU, where you will be able to buy extremly reduced products (AT LEAST 70% off their normal price). the products will be ordered by category, but also be presented in some random order - so it always is a surprise what´s on sale today. we want peolpe to come back every day to find new products that are so cheap, they can´t resist buying. in addition, they will only be available for a very short time.
we will choose the logo which we like best and has the best brandingpossibilities. we especially like simple logos that tell a nice story.
the logo should- be unique, distinct and easily identifiable.
- consist of a nice, readible, modified font. we can think of one letter beeing 'special' so it an function as an icon if there´s only few space.
- have a shape - be clean and pure.
- convey one or more of the following keywords:
"cheap", "surprise", "falling prices", "low prices", "irresistible", "speed", "bargain", "trustworthy".
- remain identifiable and clear at small sizes (e.g. favicon).
- tell a story that suits the topic.
- there is no existing color scheme to take care of.
- the logo may (but doesn´t have to) contain the ".EU"
- the logo will be used on the website and stationary (both still to be developed).
- the logo may be accompanied by a nice slogan.
- too many colors
- too wild stuff
- templatemonster-style logos
- a "poster" (no border of the logo)
- a stock icon but next to arial font