Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Strategy Forward consults with medium-sized businesses to assist them with business and marketing strategy. We are a visionary company and highly creative, but also step-by-step and system-like in how we do things. Our clients want "Big Idea" thinking and have very type-A, strong, entrepreneurial personalities.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Regarding the files I uploaded, I am NOT attached to them. The font is wrong. I do like the the idea of the arrow, but it's too 'heavy'. When I designed it, it was meant to show "things gaining in momentum in the right direction." I am okay with the idea if you want to modify it.
2. The logo/mark MUST be easily recognizable as a Twitter or other social media icon.
3. I am very inspired by this website design-wise - http://www.designgive.com/. It would be nice to have the logo fit in a similar space of possible.
4. If 3D effects are used, please make sure the logo is still legible without 3D effects.
5. Other symbols I thought of are the "Play" symbol like on an iPod or "Fast Forward" - like buttons